Children are like sponges, but to learn English from 2 to 6 years old, they need a lot of repetition and genuine engagement.
Books, songs, and audiobooks offer this repetition and the opportunity to learn effectively.
5 Tips for English from 2 to 6 years old:
1. Don’t ask the child to choose; it can be too overwhelming. Select the books you think they would enjoy based on location, colour, or animals
2. Introduce only one book to the children and hide the others. Don’t even tell them that other books exist; they will ask for them when they see the other covers at the back of the books. Respond that they will come later, be patient.
3. Stories are full of movements: jumping, crawling, climbing, running, flying… Play with movements and with sounds, activate your body!
4. Listen to the audiobook by yourself, too; it will help you with pronunciation
5. Listen together to the song from the book many times, start singing it yourself, and then occasionally leave a word hanging, to see if the children complete the strophe
You will make it because:
Learning English happens together! Laughing, playing, singing…
20 English Books for Children 4 CDs with 20 songs and 20 audiobooks Access to the online platform with exclusive access to audio content 4 colouring books (in English!) 2 backpacks (assorted colours) 3 sticker packs 5 Christmas cards! 1 journey around the world, visiting America, Asia, Africa, and Australia.